The mission of the Educational Opportunity Scholars Program
Drew University is to provide opportunities for disadvantaged students to earn
a degree from a small, private liberal arts institution. This mission is accomplished
through the initial selection and subsequent provision of support services to
qualified, motivated students.
1. To enroll 10% of Drew's first-time-full-time students from New
participants in EOS Program.
2. To increase the persistence of EOS pursuing degrees in mathematics,
the sciences, computer sciences, and economics.
3. To maintain 75% retention ratio at all semester cohorts of measurement.
4. To increase the visibility and profile of the program on campus
students in leadership skills.
5. To increase the number and percentage of EOS students earning
grade point averages of 3.00 or better.
6. To maintain a minimum of 85% rate of EOS students satisfying institutional
academic progress standards each year.
Go to top page
Shortcut to Home Page
Drew University, Sycamore Cottage, 36 Madison Ave., Madison, New Jersey, USA 07940
Phone: 973.408.3578 Fax: 973.408.3216 or 973.408.3463
Copyright © 1999 Drew University, Educational Opportunity Scholars