To take position as a web developer for a company.
Drew University, Madison, NJ
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- GPA: 2.9
- Graduated: May 2013
- Spanish Honor Society
Technology Development Intern, TheStreet.com (June 2012-August 2012)
- Presented improvements/features to senior management on the website to help grow the user base. You can the presentation at Final Project.
- Tracked software bugs and feature implementation using JIRA (don't know what it is here's a link JIRA Atlassian).
- Ensure software developers and business owners were in alignment by facilitating the needs and solutions between the two parties.
Resident Assistant, Drew University Office of Residence Life (January 2011-May2012)
- Serve as a resource, mentor, and mediator to 32 upper-class students.
- Respond to emergencies and represent the University through communication to student body.
- Enforce and communicate University policies and report any violations.
- Create and execute activities that provide education and community building among students.
Student Assistant, Drew University Media Resource Center (September 2009-May 20013)
- Organize media equipment for campus-wide events.
- Created and implemented a process to ensure timeliness for set-up prior to events.
- Provided quality customer service and assisted with any questions on use of equipment.
Cashier, Drew University Student Center (Septmeber 2009-April 2010)
- Provided quality service and assistance of sales to customers.
- Coordinated and assigned delivery orders to ensure timeliness.
Algorithm Analysis and Computability Class Project
- Designed and implemented an ATM interface utilizing open source web technologies, including HTML/PHP/MYSQL
- Developed an understanding of model-view-controller architecture by using the Zend Framework
Software Engineering Class Project
- Composed website that collected Wi-Fi data around the campus, using agile methodology
- Re-factor code to enable optimized execution when called upon
- Agil Methodology: